It’s time for healthy conversations online
Director, Agency Sales
WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their owned-and-operated spaces. Started in 2012, our software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading media publishers including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
Programmatic Sales - What You'll Do:
- Sell + pitch Spot.IM’s advertising solutions to key players in the programmatic ecosystem (agencies, trade desks, DSPs)
- Build and design Spot.IM’s advertising value proposition to support various use cases and KPI’s required by the demand partners in the programmatic space
- Work closely with the VP of Revenue to partner with the marketing and product team to design the right package for each advertising partner
- Responsible for assembling recommendations and proposals for new and existing clients
- Attend various events within the market to establish a company presence
- Subject matter expertise in OTT, digital video, television and the application of 1st party data for targeting and measurement of ad campaigns
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Deep knowledge and experience in selling to advertising agencies.
- Large network of personal connections in the relevant companies
- Subject matter expertise of advertising and measurement for a variety of verticals
- You’re organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to respond dynamically the ever changing media landscape
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with advertising agency digital, Advanced Advertising departments, buyers, divisional staff and cross functional leadership
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution & partnerships
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and via phone
- Proficient in Salesforce
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Join us at Spot.IM!
We care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review Spot.IM Privacy Practice
Options & equity benefits
Generous vacation policy
Lunch, dinners, snacks, coffee, full bar
Continuous professional development opportunities
Hackathons, international trips, happy hours (in and out of the office)
OpenWeb at a glance
OpenWeb focuses on Mobile, Digital Media, Social Media, Internet, and Publishing. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, OpenWeb has raised $63M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.