It’s time for healthy conversations online
Senior Account Executive$10k – $10k
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned and Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, and many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
**Sr. Account Executive - What You'll Do:**
- Cultivate and expand professional relationships with Tier-2 and Tier-3 media publishers across the globe in order to sell Spot.IM’s community engagement software platform and drive the partner’s revenue base
- Own the full sales life-cycle for your prospective deals from initial call, to product demo, through deal signing. We encourage our team to meet their prospective partners in person and to bring those partners to our office as well!
- Define target markets/verticals, partner with sales operations on lead generation processes and pipelines, and document interactions and follow-ups in Salesforce
- Partner with internal Product, Partner Management, and Monetization teams to develop and introduce new revenue opportunities into the market and pitch white-labeled solutions to prospective partners
- Help to co-define Business Development team processes, goals and KPI’s as our growing startup continues to scale
**The Skills and Experience You Bring:**
- Demonstrated SaaS publisher sales experience and a proven track record of achieving annual revenue targets
- Ability to navigate complex sales organizations and build world-class business relationships with senior executives in order to execute partner deals
- A thorough knowledge of digital media, advertising technologies and SaaS business models
- Solutions selling mindset and approach to relationship building - we’re here to solve major industry problems with technical solutions
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, goal and target-oriented executor combined with a team-first mentality - our Business Development team regularly works together as a team to close deals with each other!
**The Spot.IM Culture**
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
**Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Apply today.**
Options & equity benefits
Generous vacation policy
Lunch, dinners, snacks, coffee, full bar
Continuous professional development opportunities
Hackathons, international trips, happy hours (in and out of the office)
OpenWeb at a glance
OpenWeb focuses on Mobile, Digital Media, Social Media, Internet, and Publishing. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, OpenWeb has raised $63M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.