Peer-to-peer marketplace for digital collectibles
Growth Hacker$70k – $120k • 0.025% – 0.3%
Roles and responsibilities:
- Source new partnership opportunities for the OpenSea marketplace platform, ranging from smaller indie studios to larger companies wishing to enter the digital collectible space.
- Work closely to guide partners through the process of launching white-labelled digital marketplaces.
- Head up our brand, content, and community strategy.
- Identify, prioritize, and grow acquisition channels for our consumer product, including SEO, paid acquisition, content marketing, social, etc.
- Implement creative "growth hacks" to grow OpenSea's top-level metrics.
We're looking for:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology to guide decision-making on partnerships and channels.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, and writing ability.
- Passion for decentralized technology.
- Experience selling to / partnering with companies in the traditional gaming and collectible industry.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly growing consumer-facing startup in a brand new market.
- A strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and encouragement for personal and intellectual growth.
- Prioritization of strategic decision making and long-term value creation, amidst a noisy industry.
- Eagerness to run small experiments, iterate quickly, be proven wrong, and update our beliefs on new evidence.
- An inside view in the evolving blockchain industry and connections to the crypto startup ecosystem.
OpenSea at a glance
OpenSea focuses on Games, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, OpenSea has raised $4.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.