Peer-to-peer marketplace for digital collectibles
Full-stack Engineer$100k – $160k • 0.5% – 3.0%
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented software engineer with an enthusiasm for building and scaling feature-rich, well-tested, and polished web applications. This individual will spearhead the building of the OpenSea marketplace platform, as well as our developer integrations.
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core marketplace features, include reading data from the Ethereum blockchain
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- An ability to write high quality, well tested code
- A passion or growing interest in decentralized technologies
- (nice to have) An understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
- (nice to have) Familiarity with Solidity development
OpenSea at a glance
OpenSea focuses on Games, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, OpenSea has raised $4.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.