A new way to get an offer on your home fast!
Senior Technical Recruiter
About Opendoor: Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served nearly 78,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Technical Recruiter to source, manage and hire a talented and diverse pipeline of candidates with a focus on Engineering. You will be responsible for partnering with engineers and hiring managers to attract the best talent. You must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and enjoy networking within the tech industry to find and identify the best sources of talent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers and directors
- Working closely with the sourcing team to maintain a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Leveraging multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Helping to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Driving offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Coordinating closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 4+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus
Medical, dental and vision is 100% covered for employees. One Medical membership for all employees, plus speciality family planning programs like Carrot, Cleo, Milk Stork, & Ginger.
Save for tomorrow
Select our Pre-tax or Roth 401k plans to save towards retirement.
3 month parental leave
You shouldn’t have to choose between your family and your job. We offer flexible work hours, along with paid parental leave.
When we say take some time off, we mean it. Most of our team take at least 20 days off per year to decompress and be their best.
Dog-friendly office in some locations
Get up to $1500 a year to invest in your career growth.
Opendoor at a glance
Opendoor focuses on Real Estate, E-Commerce, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas, and Raleigh. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Opendoor has raised $2.18B of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.