Discovering and enacting the path to safe artificial general intelligence
Senior Technical Recruiter
OpenAI is growing! We're looking for a senior technical recruiter to find and close talented research scientists, engineers, managers and more. Our ideal member is a problem-solver, a people-connector and a relationship-builder with a track record of success in growing teams. You'll develop, iterate on, and manage recruiting processes and systems from end-to-end; source, pitch, screen and close top talent; partner closely with hiring managers across the organization; and get in on the ground floor of a growing, cutting-edge company.
Note: This is an on-site role in our San Francisco office.
- Source top talent for high-impact roles for OpenAI through a variety of creative channels
- Partner with hiring managers to build and improve recruiting processes and develop sourcing strategies for each of your roles
- Act as the main touchpoint for your candidates from source to close
- Ensure a positive end-to-end interview experience for all candidates
- Equally prioritize speed and care when responding to candidates
- Represent OpenAI and engage with candidates at conferences and events
You might enjoy this role if you...
- Are enthusiastic about technology and artificial intelligence, and their potential for positive impact
- Are passionate about initiating, building and cultivating relationships
- Connect and relate to a wide range of people, personalities, and values
- Care deeply about building a diverse and inclusive recruiting pipeline and work environment
- Have a track record of juggling multiple open roles with ease
- Learn quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing
We’re building safe Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), and ensuring it leads to a good outcome for humans. We believe that unreasonably great results are best delivered by a highly creative group working in concert. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Unlimited time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
Flexible work hours
Lunch and dinner each day