Feel The HORSEPOWER!
Sales$1k – $1k
Marketing/Sales Students - Internship (Product Launch)
Organic Superfood Bar Launch - Chicago, IL
Launching a brand new Superfood Bar in Chicago area and looking for 2-3 interns to assist with the following projects.
INSIDE SALES PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: Create the infrastructure to support our inside sales program, including:
* Sales trackers and benchmarks
* Sales materials and processes
* Order and fulfillment procedures
* Identify and pursue potential sales opportunities with a test-and-learn approach
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. You should be a hard-working, hungry self-starter.
Open Road Incredible Edibles
Open Road Incredible Edibles at a glance
Open Road Incredible Edibles focuses on Food and Beverages, Web Design, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.homeharvestco.com,