Digital Trust Platform
Senior Backend Developer₹10L – ₹20L
“The Amount Of Communication Is Inversely Proportional To The Level Of Trust”
“Trust forms the backbone of an economy and often a common factor in lesser developed economies is trust deficiency”
At OnGrid, we are reimagining Trust. We are building a trust platform that enables the establishment of trust across engagements in a seamless, paperless, and presence less manner. We are just starting out. Having built the basic pillars of trust, we now want our imaginations to be let loose and think of avenues not explored and ways never implemented before.
In this pursuit, we are looking for a Sr. Backend Developer who can drive this transformation at scale. Someone who can embrace this family with all its flaws and work with us to fix them. As an organization, we are self-sustainable with positive cash flows.
We are ready to venture into more challenging territories and looking for enthusiastic people who are not afraid of experimenting and leading from the front. As an organization, we not only believe in generating profits but there is a lot of focus on innovation and impact.
Who are we looking for:
A Technology Geek: Fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions
Analytical and a Problem Solver: Understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design solutions for the problems.
Highly Driven: Who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to the business team.
Customer Oriented: Obsessed with providing the highest quality product and experience to the customer.
Adaptable: Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
A Visionary: Who can complement product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems OnGrid is trying to solve for tomorrow.
What you will do:
Develop new user-facing features.
Work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate, think through the complex architecture.
Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed.
Research and apply new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
• Java, Spring framework
• MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
• Kubernetes, Docker
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
• Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
• Exceptional design and architectural skills
• Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
• Experience in working with micro-services, containers or big data technologies
• Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
• Writes blog posts and has a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
OnGrid at a glance
OnGrid focuses on Internet Infrastructure, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Document Management. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://ongrid.in