Transforming your visuals and text to attract top-tier talent and diversity
Front-End Developer (Trainee)
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to combine the art of programming with the art of design.You will join Ongig's 6 week training program and then evaluated for full-time employment.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Promote usability best practices
Your Skills & Abilities
You should have one to five years experience selling to enterprises. You have:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with content management systems
You will work closely with a back-end engineer teammate as well as with the Product and Sales and Marketing team leads as much of your development will be automating things that help build and sell our product.
Ongig is a funded startup and our mission is to transform job descriptions to enable employers to attract the best talent. The 3 words that define Ongig and our partners are Bold, Unique and Agile.
Everybody is Welcome to Apply!
Ongig is committed to building a team with a diverse set of perspectives. We value the merits of your productivity above everything else.
Ongig: Job Description Software at a glance
Ongig: Job Description Software focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Video, and Social Recruiting. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Oakland. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Ongig: Job Description Software has raised $905K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2014.