The world's most advanced last mile delivery management platform
Account Executive$70k – $125k • 0.02% – 0.05%
We’re seeking a self-motivated, experienced Account Executive to close new revenue in the rapidly changing local delivery industry. As the logistics back-bone for our customers, Onfleet provides dispatch, routing, and driver management tools for 1000+ companies in 70+ countries.
This is an opportunity for swiss-army-knife hunters only, who thrive in rapidly changing, dynamic sales environments. No geographic territory will restrict you, and there are no caps on your incentive plan. This translates to unlimited income potential for the hungriest individuals.
Onfleet's team is based in San Francisco, and graduated from Stanford’s StartX accelerator program. We achieved profitability mid-2018, and raised our initial capital from amazing investors including CrunchFund, Winklevoss Capital, Haystack Fund, Stanford-StartX Fund, Gil Penchina, Andy Rachleff, and Lee Linden.
We value diversity and encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years Account Executive experience with a clear track record of achievement.
- Outbound campaign experience (phone/email) using modern drip sales tools.
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience
- Excellent, demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, devotion to systems, repeatability, efficiency and measurement.
- High technical acumen, an early adopter.
Benefits + Perks:
- Generous employee stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance/disability benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Continuing Education stipend
- Gym membership
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, and coffee in our centrally located office next to Powell St. BART
- Apple Macbook Air (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse and accessories
- Quarterly team-building events and yearly Lake Tahoe trip
If you think you’re a good fit:
Submit your resume, LinkedIn profile and a cover letter describing your value to Onfleet and perspective on the last-mile delivery industry.
Meet your team
Health, dental and vision insurance
100% of employee and 50% of dependent healthcare covered.
Generous employee stock options
Work from home wednesdays!
We work from home on Wednesdays and offer flexible remote work policies.
Catered lunch on tuesdays
While we watch a TED Talk (TEDTalk Tuesdays!) and discuss topics ranging from implications of AI and gene editing to mental health and the wage gap.
Monthly stipend for gym membership
Monthly stipend for commuting to work
Annual stipend for learning and development
$1,000 per year to spend on any growth and learning opportunities, whether it be yoga certification, Python, cooking or DJ lessons.
Annual tahoe trip!
We go skiing in Tahoe all together in the winter and also do another company retreat during the summer (Napa, Santa Cruz, etc)
Onfleet at a glance
Onfleet focuses on SaaS, Marketplaces, Logistics, and Local Commerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Onfleet has raised $4.92M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.