Fullstack RoR Developer : HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap₹3L – ₹6L • No equity
About Company :
Oneture Technologies (www.oneture.com) specializes in developing concept-to-customer innovative, scalable Digital Solutions in an agile way. We help clients take full advantage of the limitless possibilities that modern-day application development practices across Native to Cloud, Serverless, Bigdata Analytics and AI/ML frameworks/platforms offer. Over the last four years, we have helped transform 30+ ideas/projects into reality.
Location: Mumbai (Remote till Covid)
Experience: 0-1 years
Function: Technology - IT & Systems
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in Ruby on Rails
- Design and build responsive front-end using HTML, CSS, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Work in an agile environment with quick iterations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in web development using MVC architecture (Preferably Ruby on Rails)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Highly proficient in data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and databases
- Ability to collaborate with other developers and handle the entire software development cycle
- Passion to write beautiful and scalable code
- A disciplined approach to the development, documentation, and code structure
- Proficient front-end developer
- Experience in web development (MVC architecture, preferably Ruby on Rails)
- Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services.
What’s on offer
- A highly competitive salary based on experience
- The chance to work on complex and important problems with friendly and curious people in a collaborative environment
- Work directly with the founders
- A rare opportunity to develop skills in building both consumer tech interfaces as well as core infrastructure back-ends
- Being part of a fast-paced and mission-driven startup made up of a creative, friendly and international team
- Plenty of responsibility, autonomy, and encouragement to shape your own tasks and contribute original ideas
- A supportive environment with an intense focus on learning and improvement
- The satisfaction of building something that matters.
- Generous perks and holidays
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
Job Nature: Full Time