Trusted by 4,000 Customers Both Big & Small
Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The OneTrust Talent Acquisition team has one of the most amazing and important responsibilities: to find and hire great people to help OneTrust remain the world’s most trusted software for privacy, security, and governance. Recruiters at OneTrust are champions of our unique culture, true business partners to the teams we support, and care about creating an inclusive and diverse company that reflect the communities we are in.
We are currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to support talent acquisition activities across our R&D organization. This role is responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring the best technical talent for OneTrust across a diverse range of positions. Working in close partnership across the internal functions, the Technical Recruiter will play a key role to acquire talent with a focus on regional strategy, operational effectiveness and recruitment best practices across the region. If you understand the difference between Node.js and React, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Full life-cycle management of technical positions across a diverse range of locations and functions, delivering extraordinary candidate experience along each step
- Serve as a trusted partner and valued advisor to business stakeholders, building a deep understanding of their function, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Create detailed role descriptions with an understanding of the responsibilities of function and overall objectives of the hiring manager
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, and networking
- Act as a champion for OneTrust values, career growth opportunities, and recruiting best practices
- Support hiring manager coaching and behavioral based interview training, as required, to enhance the quality of hiring decisions
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Someone who loves learning about the latest software trends and technologies
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of technical recruitment or talent acquisition experience
- Experience in hiring talent from entry level to management preferred
- Strong behavioral based interviewing experience
- Well-versed with applicant tracking systems
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships through a dedicated focus on client service and delivery
- Strategic thinking and influencing and negotiation skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced yet consensus-based culture
- Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements
- Proactive sourcing of candidates through all available internal and external channels
- Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness
- Service orientated with a proactive demeanor
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with OneTrust's values and culture
- Prior experience in recruiting software developers and engineers, with knowledge of various technology stacks used in enterprise software companies
- Prior experience in working with Greenhouse
- Prior experience in working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Prior experience working with Workday
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Multiple healthcare options with fsa/hsa savings opportunities
Paid maternity and paternity leave.
Generous paid time off (20+ days)
Ongoing employee and manager training
OneTrust at a glance
OneTrust focuses on Enterprise Software, Data Security, Privacy, Software, and Data Privacy. Their company has offices in Atlanta and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, OneTrust has raised $410M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.