The World's Most Widely Used Push Messaging Platform
Customer Support Engineer
OneSignal supports over 1M developers across our mobile and web push platforms and over 7,500 new developers sign up each week.
We pride ourselves on being the best-in-class customer messaging and SaaS provider for large-scale websites and mobile apps and we continue to make drastic improvements to our service giving us huge advantages over our competition.
Providing a delightful support experience for every customer (either large or small) is a key part of our ongoing success.
We believe support is more than simply answering questions -- it's also a way to better understand the needs of our clients and to find ways to make our service easier to use. The technical nature of the questions we receive and the opportunities to improve OneSignal's dashboard and SDKs make this a role that will give you the opportunity to learn and apply new technologies each day.
What you 'll do:
- Triage potential sales leads to Sales Reps
- Answer technical support questions via messaging tools email and chat.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot general technical issues
- Maintain OneSignal’s knowledge base.
- Build and maintain OneSignal’s example code and projects
- Be the voice of our customers, and work closely with OneSignal’s product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and make recommendations to improve the product, documentation and video tutorials.
- Leverage your technical skills to grow expertise and knowledge to increase the quality of support that we provide.
- Offer world-class support to both experienced developers and beginners
Skills and experience:
- Have some experience and interest in technology and programming
- Have completed a Bootcamp in programming
- Enjoy working with customers via video call, e-mail and chat
- Get excited about the opportunity to join a small but fast growing startup company
- Have patience and integrity working with customers all over the world
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Speaking and Writing fluently in Spanish and Portuguese or French is a BONUS.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.
100% of health and dental insurance premiums paid for.
Unlimited vacation policy with 3 week recommendation.
Healthy catered lunch & dinner options every day.
Fun events like chocolate making, bike rides, game nights, and two company off-sites per year.
No meeting wednesday
We don't schedule internal meetings on Wednesdays.
Choice of workstation
Choose your own hardware and operating system.
OneSignal at a glance
OneSignal focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Advertising Platforms, Apps, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in New York City and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, OneSignal has raised $34.47M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.