The World's Most Widely Used Push Messaging Platform
Revenue Operations & Strategy
800K+ mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, and emails. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. Our customers can design banners, pop-ups, and interstitials without a single line of code.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 5 billion push notifications every single day.
In the last year OneSignal has grown revenue by 500%, added 250,000+ new accounts, and doubled its headcount. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, KFC, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
What You'll Do:
- The role will start off rather broad and span many areas including helping to develop strategies and processes that will accelerate the overall revenue growth of the company, assisting in developing territory planning, quota setting, compensation tracking, compensation plan communication, RFP information compliance assistance.
- Sales Contract Management: Help to build a contract management flow including making sure that contracts have the right data fields, setting up pricing approval flows, creating contract fields that are auto populated by Salesforce data fields, and standardizing legal legos and financial terms
- Sales KPIs and Metric Tracking: Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities for the Sales team. Track week to week sales progress including lead generation, pipeline, and closed sales to help build visibility with the sales team as well as the executive team. Help with billing and reporting and analyzing upsells, overages, and churn. Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes
- Sales Resources / Tooling: Implement and develop a sales technology stack - we are currently using Salesforce, Intercom, Marketo, Gong.io and Hellosign. Implement additional tools that could include commission tooling or additional outbound tools. Make sure the team has standardized pitch decks, proposal templates, competitor kill sheets, etc.
- Salesforce Management: Ensuring that leads, necessary sales metrics, and other data are being cleanly tracked and organized in Salesforce
- Sales Enablement: Working with Sales and Product to help with sales enablement. Including helping with training on sales tactics, products, and tools
Skills and Experience:
- Technically inclined with modeling skills in Excel and ability work with SQL
- Experience with Salesforce and knowledge of modern sales tools is a nice to have
- Experience in sales operations, business operations, a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, or venture capital firm is a plus
- Ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance, product, and operations
- Ability to surface insights from data and translate into strategies that grow revenue
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.
100% of health and dental insurance premiums paid for.
Unlimited vacation policy with 3 week recommendation.
Healthy catered lunch & dinner options every day.
Fun events like chocolate making, bike rides, game nights, and two company off-sites per year.
No meeting wednesday
We don't schedule internal meetings on Wednesdays.
Choice of workstation
Choose your own hardware and operating system.