The World's Most Widely Used Push Messaging Platform
Executive Assistant & Coordinator$65k – $90k • 0.01% – 0.05%
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you’ll see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, an HQ Trivia game reminder, a promo from Princeton Review… Whatever it is, chances are the message you’re reading was sent using OneSignal.
750,000 mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications. We started as a Y Combinator-backed game developer. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. It took off like wildfire. Now we help businesses send over 5 Billion push notifications every single day.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. In this role, you will support the calendar and day-to-day operations of our Leadership Team. You will take on a variety of administrative and project coordination tasks.
What you'll do:
- Interacting with c-level executives and board members
- Receiving candidates and visitors to the office
- Providing support on presentations and department-wide programming such as all hands meetings and planning sessions
- Identifying operational weaknesses and help to refine processes or develop new ones
- Handling complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritizing commitments to maximize time and productivity
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Supporting our recruiting Initiatives through coordinating, booking travel and scheduling candidate calls and onsite interviews
- Handling confidential information with discretion
Skills and experience:
- Have 3+ years of administrative assistant, executive assistant, or similar experience managing and supporting multiple senior leaders
- Have experience working in a fast-paced startup wearing multiple hats and pitching in where needed
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a can-do "make it happen" attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- Experience working with Slack, Zoom, Google tools and/or Mac/iOS are bonus
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.
100% of health and dental insurance premiums paid for.
Unlimited vacation policy with 3 week recommendation.
Healthy catered lunch & dinner options every day.
Fun events like chocolate making, bike rides, game nights, and two company off-sites per year.
No meeting wednesday
We don't schedule internal meetings on Wednesdays.
Choice of workstation
Choose your own hardware and operating system.
OneSignal at a glance
OneSignal focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Advertising Platforms, Apps, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in New York City and San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, OneSignal has raised $34.47M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.