Automated Rentals with a Human Touch
Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist will work with our Marketing, Design, and Content teams to produce engaging content for demand generation, brand awareness, and customer conversion. You will distribute various forms of website and blog content on marketing channels on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Quora). You will engage with online communities through social listening.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing Team and will update and communicate the social media and blog calendar while spending the majority of your time helping develop key content pillars designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
If you have a mastery over content strategy and social media marketing, working knowledge on SEO and are excited by the idea of executing a blog content program for a high-growth startup, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, and have a proven skill set for using data to drive decisions on projects.
This role reports directly to the Growth Manager and Director of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, and Content teams to advise and define content marketing objectives, targets, and strategies.
- Collaborate, communicate and coordinate strategies to cross-functional sub-teams (Content Strategists, Marketing Designers, SEO specialists, Email Marketing Specialist) and deliver functional plans. .
- Measure, monitor, and optimize content marketing funnel and programs.
- Develop and manage the execution of social marketing campaigns in partnership with internal and external creative and content teams.
- A champion of the Onerent brand and community making sure that our editorial agenda is protected and promoted.
- Analysis of cultural, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Work on content generation and distribution process in collaboration with the Content, Design, and Marketing team, including website content, eBooks, white papers, checklists, infographics, blog posts, podcasts, landing pages, and more.
- Help develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows, and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful.
- Collaborate with the content and marketing team in building and implementing a content marketing strategy that generates organic traffic & leads (SEO).
- Keep up to date with the trends in the industry best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Identify and implement social media and content marketing campaigns that has potential growth opportunities.
- Monitor, track, and document contents goals.
- Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted persona’s.
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related discipline recommended.
- Minimum 3-5 years B2C marketing experience in SEO, Communications, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, or other relevant fields.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audience types and goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement).
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Shown success of driving results-oriented marketing programs and continuous improvements through impactful insights and recommendations.
- Project management skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with consumer-facing brands.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social marketing campaigns.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to create compelling and customer obsessed sales and marketing collateral and marketing materials with a high attention to detail.
- Proven expertise in content distribution best practices and experience designing content .
- Team player who is willing to pitch in on a variety of content-related projects.
- Love for the creative process including brainstorming.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interest in real estate and social media is not required but preferred.
- Experience writing for technical personas not required but helpful.
- Somebody who identifies with our core values: Unify, Communicate, Integrity, Cultivate, Understand, Influence, Become
Onerent at a glance
Onerent focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in Seattle and San Jose. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Onerent has raised $15.95M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.