Automated Rentals with a Human Touch
Creative Marketing Designer
A design portfolio is required when applying for this role. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Working as part of Onerent Growth team, youwill be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing materials including but not limited to illustration, motion, web, print and layout design. The successful candidate will have a mix of creative and marketing skills. You are a results-driven, self starter who naturally takes initiative and has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
About the role:
- Create graphics, designs and illustrations for email campaigns, banner ads, social media, prints and other marketing campaigns.- Create engaging videos for marketing campaigns and internal branding.- Communicate Onerent’s branding effectively through your designs.- Collaborate with the design team to improve the Onerent branding and help improve, develop and maintain the design and brand guidelines.- Ensure that the materials created are engaging and of high quality in terms of aesthetics and usability. - Design creative, impactful and highly converting landing pages. ### We’d love it if you have:
- At least 2 - 4 years of professional design experience.
- Able to work across both digital and print.
- Has a strong eye for what makes a design good and is updated on the latest design trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented mentality.
- Diligent, highly-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment.
- Core design skills in layout, illustration, typography and visual communication.
- Experience with Wordpress, specifically Divi theme and product design is a huge bonus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Canva, (not required but a big plus - Sketch, Figma, After Effects)
Onerent at a glance
Onerent focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in Seattle and San Jose. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Onerent has raised $15.95M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.