Automated Rentals with a Human Touch
JUNIOR Customer Success Associate
- Handles escalations from tenants who have already moved in and are about to- CS tickets from the portal - CS tickets coming from Intercom/Talkdesk- Handling of any addendums required post-leasing - Termination of PMA - Any disputes that arise from tenant (ie. parking, HOA)- Handling of maintenance issues apart from MOP scope of support: *Pool repair *Patio/Pergola repair *Any item that is outside the walls of the house - Handling of the monthly utility charges - Notices (community and rent increase)- Key issues - Pest/rodent issues ### Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably with knowledge or experience in handling Escalations.
- Strong computer skills including databases, Excel and other software
- Detail and deadline-oriented person
- Preferably with retention background
- Effective/strong problem solving and decision making skill
- Great negotiation skill
- Able to work under pressure
Onerent at a glance
Onerent focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Rental Housing, Property Management, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in Seattle and San Jose. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Onerent has raised $15.95M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.