Simplifies identity management with secure, one-click access, for employees, customers and partners
Solution Engineer - French Speaking
Solution Engineer France / Benelux
About the role
The Solution Engineer will interact with customers and prospects by providing product demonstrations, deployment setup and configuration, supporting the sales team on calls, and traveling to customers as necessary.
- Product demonstrations
- Customer deployment setup and configuration
- Customer configuration design
- Technical support on sales calls
- Technical support for setup and deployment
- Some travel to customers
- 5+ years technical Sales Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technology
- Capable of enabling web-based application with SAML
- Knowledge of at least one of the following standards: SAML, OIDC and/or OAuth flows
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of OTP solutions such as Symantec VIP, Yubico, and RSA preferred
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations is advantageous
- Experience deploying and configuring Identity solutions is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical leaders
- Self-learner and starter to find answers to tough problems
- Start-Up Company Culture Fit
- Emphasis on fast responsiveness to customers and internal teams
- Helpful to others
- Knows how to make the complex simple
- Strong desire to win in the market
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
We’re all about mental, physical and emotional health and our policies are too.
Our vacation policy ensures everyone gets the relaxation they need to give their best.
We know how to get out of the office and have fun. It's just as important as our daily work.
Enjoy a beer, play foosball or pool. Join us at company parties & happy hours.
We hold monthly Townhalls and post important updates frequently on our intranet.
We’ll get you all the tools and gadgets you need to work best.
OneLogin at a glance
OneLogin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Big Data, and Identity Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, London, and Redmond. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, OneLogin has raised $200.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.