Simplifies identity management with secure, one-click access, for employees, customers and partners
Security Devops Engineer III
- The ideal candidate has at least 3-5+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in systems administration, security devops processes, system hardening, patch management strategies
- Solid experience training or mentoring other operations engineers in secure operations and other security best practices
- Solid understanding of threat landscape affecting cloud based services.
- Experience with AWS, Linux, deployment frameworks (Puppet, Terraform),
- Knowledge of container technologies, key management solutions, networking strategies
- Experience with domain and communication security, bash, and automation using script based languages such as Python
- Published contributions to the security community
ABOUT THE ROLE
“Find and secure evil before they do.” In this role, you will lead efforts to uncover and solve infrastructure security issues before threat actors do. Harden assets and procedures around and within OneLogin’s infrastructure. You must have experience not only finding issues, designing solutions, and lead projects to implement them.
You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and make use of metrics, monitoring, and testing to help you understand the inner workings of a system. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, and service team members.
We’re all about mental, physical and emotional health and our policies are too.
Our vacation policy ensures everyone gets the relaxation they need to give their best.
We know how to get out of the office and have fun. It's just as important as our daily work.
Enjoy a beer, play foosball or pool. Join us at company parties & happy hours.
We hold monthly Townhalls and post important updates frequently on our intranet.
We’ll get you all the tools and gadgets you need to work best.
OneLogin at a glance
OneLogin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Big Data, and Identity Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, London, and Redmond. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, OneLogin has raised $200.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.