Simplifies identity management with secure, one-click access, for employees, customers and partners
ABOUT THE ROLE:
OneLogin is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our legal team. You will be working with our Head of Legal to address a broad range of commercial contracts matters. You will work with our Head of Legal in drafting and negotiating commercial technology agreements including SaaS subscription, professional services and partner agreements. You will support the sales team with reviewing Request for Proposal (RFPs), NDAs, statements of work, data processing addenda, and compliance questionnaires. You will collaborate with other departments in connection with their inbound agreements and orders. You will also work closely with our Head of Legal to maintain and enhance OneLogin’s contracts management system, contract templates, and serve as a critical resource in keeping contract policies, procedures, and training materials current.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, administration, law or related field.
- JD from an accredited law school preferred
- At least 4 years of contracts management experience, in particular, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Solid hands on experience working with legal technologies (e.g. contract management systems)
- Experience in drafting and negotiating vendor, independent contractor, non-disclosure, partnership, license, and other transactions agreements
- An enthusiastic and hard-working kind of person, who enjoys collaborating with many teams (departmental as well as cross-functional)
OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable and smart experiences that connect people to technology. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats and act quickly. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
We’re all about mental, physical and emotional health and our policies are too.
Our vacation policy ensures everyone gets the relaxation they need to give their best.
We know how to get out of the office and have fun. It's just as important as our daily work.
Enjoy a beer, play foosball or pool. Join us at company parties & happy hours.
We hold monthly Townhalls and post important updates frequently on our intranet.
We’ll get you all the tools and gadgets you need to work best.
OneLogin at a glance
OneLogin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Big Data, and Identity Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, London, and Redmond. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, OneLogin has raised $200.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.