Simplifies identity management with secure, one-click access, for employees, customers and partners
Demand Generation Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated Demand Generation Programs Manager with the experience necessary to plan and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns that will generate and nurture sales leads, and drive MQLs, pipeline and revenue for OneLogin. You’ll be joining an award-winning, highly collaborative, fast-moving team that gets the job done and delivers the results within budget and on-schedule. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker who is driven, comfortable with taking the initiative and finding answers, learns quickly, and has a growth mindset. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage activity calendar, write campaign emails, and manage content distribution aligned to campaign themes including ebooks, white papers, webinars, and blogs
- Own campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights and business data
- Own daily, weekly, monthly channel reporting, performance metrics and insights
- Work with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of deliverables
- Education: BA/BS
- 3+ years experience in email, demand generation, campaigns, or content marketing, preferably in the Cloud/SaaS technology space
- 2+ years Marketing automation (Marketo) experience creating email and webinar programs
- Direct experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, end-to-end, against measurable goals
- Strong writing skills: be able to write strong subject lines, email and webinar promotional copy, landing page headlines, and more
- Experience with setting up, running, moderating, and publishing webinars; experience with webinar platforms like On24, Zoom, social27 is a plus
- Experience working with content syndication vendors: providing requirements, checking deliverables, negotiating terms, and setting them up for lead delivery
- Analytic skills: Own your metrics, perform campaign analysis, and derive insights for future campaign optimization
- Multi-Channel marketer: Working knowledge of critical marketing channels: content syndication, email, webinars
- Project management skills: across multiple teams and work streams; ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce.com campaigns, reports and dashboards
- Tech marketing experience at a software company, IT/Security is a plus
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
We’re all about mental, physical and emotional health and our policies are too.
Our vacation policy ensures everyone gets the relaxation they need to give their best.
We know how to get out of the office and have fun. It's just as important as our daily work.
Enjoy a beer, play foosball or pool. Join us at company parties & happy hours.
We hold monthly Townhalls and post important updates frequently on our intranet.
We’ll get you all the tools and gadgets you need to work best.
OneLogin at a glance
OneLogin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Big Data, and Identity Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, London, and Redmond. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, OneLogin has raised $200.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.