Simplifies identity management with secure, one-click access, for employees, customers and partners
Marketing Operations Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Operations Specialist (Administrator) will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with global demand generation team, customer and partner marketing, sales operations, sales development and other functions, this role will implement and QA all programmatic and operational initiatives through Marketo. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and demand generation, and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual optimization of digital marketing and lead management processes. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, deployment and continuous optimization
- Maintain Marketo integration with Salesforce.com and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance reports to the marketing team; enable marketing team to create their own reports
- Audit all Marketo campaigns for accuracy, consistency, brand standards, and demand gen best practices
- Optimize lead management processes through all stages of the marketing and sales funnel from lead acquisition, MQL, SQL, to pipeline and closed / won business - in collaboration with demand generation and sales operations
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing
- Document Marketo processes, programs and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- 3 + years marketing automation experience in Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Bizible, Engagio, LeanData, Domo, Terminus, Intercom or related applications preferred
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, deliverability, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law (GDPR, CCPA, etc.); intermediate HTML a plus
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong independent project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
We’re all about mental, physical and emotional health and our policies are too.
Our vacation policy ensures everyone gets the relaxation they need to give their best.
We know how to get out of the office and have fun. It's just as important as our daily work.
Enjoy a beer, play foosball or pool. Join us at company parties & happy hours.
We hold monthly Townhalls and post important updates frequently on our intranet.
We’ll get you all the tools and gadgets you need to work best.
OneLogin at a glance
OneLogin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Big Data, and Identity Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, London, and Redmond. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, OneLogin has raised $200.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.