Smooth Insurance Experience
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)$20k – $40k
We are looking to hire a passionate, experienced Site Reliability Engineer and motivated technologist who possess a balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to lead, build, and run fault-tolerant, distributed systems to support our business.
- Implement and continuously improve system reliability, availability, scalability, latency/performance, and efficiency through monitoring, alerting, and automation on cloud platforms such as Azure.
- Engage in capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Build and improve our CI/CD process and tools
- Define and track metrics to monitor and improve reliability.
- Partner with engineering team to improve reliability and operational efficiency throughout the entire SDLC.
- Advanced knowledge in monitoring solutions (e.g. Azure Monitor, ELK), alerting, auto-log interpretation, and ticketing system management.
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud technologies and (e.g. Azure)
- Experience in the full SDLC of software.
- Strong knowledge of network topics, especially the security aspect.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD (ex. Gitlab CI) and SonarQube
- Large-scale production environment (Windows/Linux preferred)
- Experience with automation platforms like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with orchestration tools, ex. Kubernetes
- Experience with source code version control systems, Git experience highly desired
- Experience with Docker containers