Health Insurance Distribution Platform
Business Development Manager₹6L – ₹8L • 0.0% – 0.2%
- We are a young insurance-technology start-up that is trying to augment human with technology to enable them to sell more and therefore lead to higher earnings
- We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about fintech and have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
1) Recruit Partners-
i) Lead Generation -
When it comes to lead generation, it generally becomes a little bit tougher to get if we're new and we are without a client list. But there's no reason to wait to talk or reach people who already trust us, such as: Friends, Family, Former co-workers.
ii) We need to be active in our Community –
Volunteering is a good way to establish our reputation as a Business Development Manager. But we can also show off our insurance industry chops by:
- Hosting insurance seminars for small-business owners.
- Taking part in area meetups or online forums.
2) Train Partners –
i) We provide them a user-friendly platform from where they can easily register for free and can access the Training Program via. Mobile application/ website.
ii) Throughout the 7 days of online course, it should be self-explanatory that they will be able to understand the process, requirements, benefits, advantages of the programme –
- Is your health covered enough?
- Why do you need health insurance?
- How to be smart about taxes.?
- How much income can I generate by becoming a partner
3) Activate Partners –
i) Networking –
Tons of people need insurance, but most of them aren't sitting in any agency. They need to start meeting them by:Attending meetup groups and networking events. Getting active on social media.
Connecting with their alumni association.
ii) Expand their Horizons –
If we only go to the same old events, we’re only going to meet the same old people. We need to do some homework to find out which events attract ideal clients. For example, we might take our business cards to -
Small business associations.
iii) Use Social Media –
Social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, can be a networking goldmine. Almost every business professional has a LinkedIn profile we can endorse, a Facebook page we can like, or tweets we can retweet. And most of these activities hardly take any time.
Experience Required: 3-5 years of Marketing/Business development/Sales/ Operations experience in Insurance Company or Broker or any Insurance Intermediary.
1) Strong communication, networking and persuasion capabilities
2) Data driven problem solving attitude
3) Go-getter with a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box.
Meet your team
OneAssure at a glance
OneAssure focuses on Marketplaces, Insurance, Finance Technology, and Health and Insurance. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://oneassure.in/