Fashion Solving the Education Epidemic | Social Impact
UX UI with some Programming x FashionTech2.0% – 2.5%
UX UI with some Programming
*Social Impact Platform *
As an early-stage team member, we offer an inclusive environment to vest your expertise and watch a tech-centric, solution-based enterprise take off.
We are a mission-led luxury fashion commerce, where every purchase sponsors several months of Girls Education. The vendors that we present each employ sustainable, ethical and artisanal principals. We advocate environmental and economic sustainability, female rights and equality.
You may have invested in For Profit's, NFP, tech-startups and will have an enviable track record of improving customer experience in user-friendly websites, e-commerce and APPs.
- Excellent ability to analyze, straetgize, design and implement with a 'solve' mentality
- Some programming skill and use in WP environments
- Work history in fin-tech, fashion-tech or technology companies (established and or startup)
- Shared values of honesty and transparency, integrity, equality
- Optimize and correct site loading time by 300%
- Corrections (like removing icons 'distractions' from landing page to improve bounce rate by 200%
- Improve customer journey by 200% elongating navigation time
- Google Index the business
- Install a new theme Layout to blog page and encourage conversions
- Registrations (influencers for program, brands, industry or customers conerned with Eco News)
Profit share arrangement of approx. 2% GMV from organic site traffic
Nb. please note that as a multi-vendor marketplace, we work off a percentage of GMV ourselves, where 2% represents a significant portion of the company's net revenue.
We forsee this contract as a 6-9 month tenure.
Please include a Cover Note and have a portfolio of results to present during an interview.
Position to commence from May 20th, 2020
Please visit www.one30m.com for more about us.
ONE30M at a glance
ONE30M focuses on Fashion, Luxury, Ecommerce, Ethical Fashion, and Social Enterprise. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Paris. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.