Helping the world build better digital identity solutions
Strategy Consultant$65k – $85k • No equity
One World Identity (OWI) is a market intelligence and strategy firm focused on identity, trust, and the data economy. We help businesses build solutions, execute upon strategies, make informed investment decisions, and connect with key decision makers. We recognize that identity, trust, and the data economy transcends industry verticals and is at a critical tipping point. Our goal is not just to help our clients respond to the market; we help them define it.
We are seeking a Strategy Consultant to become an integral part of our team! You will work with our clients to solve complex business problems, analyze data to discover market trends, and design digital identity products and services from the ground up.
Who you’ll work with
In this role, you will work with the best teams to help the best organizations in the world - in private, public, and social sectors - solve their most difficult identity problems. You will work with product managers, software engineers, designers, and governments to design, build, and launch new products and services.
What you’ll do
You'll work in teams of typically 2-3 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. As a Strategy Consultant on an OWI Advisory Services team, you will assist engagement managers in providing businesses with critical insights by gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Analyze and determine key insights from business drivers, market trends, and operating metrics
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate initiative findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Work as a member of engagement teams in roles that vary according to the team's objectives
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to case team members
- Interview clients' customers, competitors, suppliers, and employers; this work then becomes the basis of the case team's strategic recommendations
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.) typically preferred
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related fields
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
We’d love to see
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- 2 years of experience focused on risk, compliance, or information security
- An advanced degree
Why Join OWI?
- Competitive salary based on the work you do
- Unlimited PTO - work with your manager to take the time you need
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance benefits
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
- Education subsidy
- Disability benefits
- Retirement plan
- Team outings
- Pet-friendly office
Health, dental, and vision
Life insurance benefits
One World Identity at a glance
One World Identity focuses on Marketplaces, Identity Management, Identity, Banking, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.