Get on-demand personalized support and supplies for diabetes, without any of the hassles
Director of Clinical Operations
One Drop is hiring a Director of Clinical Operations to own and manage our current coaching function. Reporting to our SVP of Core Experience, this person will partner with our product, UX, and behavioral science team to develop a robust coaching program to drive transformative behavior change for users living with chronic conditions. The right person for this role will be an empathetic manager invested in the growth and development of their team as well as owning the quantitative and qualitative growth of our overall coaching program.
You'll make an impact by
- Lead and develop our current health coaching team
- Develop strategies to scale flexible coach staffing operations in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Enterprise Solutions, and Consumer Solutions
- Help determine capacity planning, hiring, training, and measuring and managing productivity including creating coaching operational metrics and benchmarks
- Build data-driven approaches to improving the efficacy and effectiveness of current coaching program
- Balance user experience, outcomes and speed to deliver exceptional customer experience at scale
- A minimum of five years of experience managing and leading health coaching programs
- A minimum of two years of experience managing a team
- Clinical background required (Nursing; Psychology; Dietitian; Exercise physiologist)
- Coaching experience or health education experience required
- Digital health or hybrid digital health experience preferred
- Strong collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- An ability and humility to roll up your sleeves
- A desire to work on detailed operations including protocol development, process development
- Strong attention to detail
- Deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Work at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development Budget
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Company Swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
One Drop at a glance
One Drop focuses on Healthcare, Apps, South East Asia, North America English For Now, and Europe.. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, One Drop has raised $75M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.