A benevolent AI company that provides trusted insights to emergency responders
Populations rise. Climates change. Billions of lives are impacted. As Product Manager at One Concern, you will be delivering solutions that make communities and companies more resilient in the face of increasing threats from earthquakes, floods, storms, and pandemics.
We’re a startup focused on global resiliency. Our market is young and chaotic. Our mission is important. Our people are talented and passionate. If that sounds exciting, let’s talk!
- Set the vision and design the roadmap for a product line
- Deliver compelling solutions that customers love, working hand-in-hand with your friends from Customer Success, Data Science, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- 5-10 years product management experience bringing successful enterprise SaaS products to market using agile methodologies in a startup environment
- Experience building products for non-US markets, preferably Asia
- Strong technical and business skills
- BS in computer science or similar technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Must be available to work on-site when One Concern's office re-opens, currently projected for 2021
Nice to Have
- Experience working with data science teams and probabilistic analysis
- Ability to speak Japanese
- Experience in the natural disaster, climate, or risk fields
Perks and Benefits
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Team off-sites
- Flexible working hours
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
To keep the team strong and healthy, One Concern covers medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for them.
Market-competitive salary plus equity
We offers competitive compensation packages and significant equity stakes. Own the work you do.
Generous pto policy
The team is at its best when we're rested and energized. We do not have a strict vacation policy.
Daily lunches, and fully-stocked kitchen
Here’s what we bring to the table: a fully stocked kitchen. Plus, free team lunch daily, catered by the best local choices.
Awesome office & location
Modern open floor plan in Menlo Park, right near the Caltrain station. Commuter benefits are also available.
Flexible working hours
We know some people are morning people and some are night owls - work when you are most productive.
One Concern at a glance
One Concern focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Governments. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Menlo Park. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, One Concern has raised $22.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.