One stop platform for all the cancer patient's needs and requirements
Fullstack Engineer₹15L – ₹25L
(S)He will work within the technology team to define the APIs and implement them based on the requirements from the various stakeholders.
• Will be responsible for creating the API documentation based on the product requirements
• Will be responsible for creating or modifying the data models based on the technical requirements of the product.
• Will be responsible for implementing, enhancing and maintaining the back-end of the product. What are we looking for?
• 2-5 years of work experience in building backends based on NodeJS
• Should have developed REST based services running on Express server
• Should demonstrate sufficient understanding of NoSql databases. Knowledge of multi-model databases will be an added advantage.
• Should have good knowledge of using AWS to deploy systems on the cloud
• Should be able to provide reasonable estimates for completion of development activities assigned to her/him
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
• Deep understanding of how to make software modular
• A deep hunger to create scalable technology products
• Strong written and verbal communication skills Good to have:
• DevOps knowledge to deploy code in production.
• Startup experience building API driven products for the consumer and/or the enterprise.
• Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates)
• Best-in-class pay and stock options
• A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
• A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world
Onco.com (Netdox Health Private Limited) at a glance
Onco.com (Netdox Health Private Limited) focuses on Consumer Internet, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Mobile Health, and Healthcare Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.