Simple, secure virtual care
Intermediate/Senior Full Stack Software Engineer$80k – $110k • 0.5% – 2.0%
Help OnCall expand its service offering as a leading platform for virtual healthcare. Used by thousands of healthcare providers across North America, OnCall enables clinicians with powerful tools to engage with their patients online. Work in a fast-paced, agile team to bring new innovations to the virtual healthcare industry.
OnCall is used by many industry leaders, including Shoppers Drug Mart, Sun Life, and CAMH.
We're looking for a hungry full stack developer with excellent technical expertise who is keen to keep growing. You will be working with an agile engineering team to help us execute our extensive roadmap to accelerate our growth in the telemedince space.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to implement technical solutions
- Architect solutions to complex problems
- Own the quality of your features, from inception to deploy
- Bring new ideas and frameworks to the team
- Experience with a backend framework such as Django, Rails, Express
- Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP and RESTful services
- Experience with a relational database such as Postgres or MySQL
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Python 3 & Django on the backend
- Postgres and Redis data stores
- ES6 and ReactJS on the frontend
- Experience working with Django and AWS
- Security mindset or previous experience in a medical related field
OnCall Health at a glance
OnCall Health focuses on Healthcare, Digital Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, OnCall Health has raised $8.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.