Simple, secure virtual care
Technical Product Manager$100k – $125k • 0.2% – 0.5%
OnCall Health is a Toronto-based virtual care company that is bringing the future of telemedicine to North American healthcare providers. We have built a device-agnostic platform that connects providers with patients, with the goal of facilitating the best possible patient experience.
Now being used by thousands of healthcare providers, we are an established leader in the space.
Having recently closed our Series A funding round, we’re looking to significantly expand our reach across North America.
• Become a domain expert in the field of Virtual Care and Telemedicine to understand the present and future needs of the healthcare industry
• Build a vision for your features and products and see them through to fruition
• Develop strategies for growing the product and expanding our position as a market leader, with a specific focus on scaling Enterprise customers and utilization
• Maintain a data-driven roadmap and post-deployment performance tracking system
• Manage an agile product development cycle through JIRA
• Work cross-functionally with engineers to align technical designs and decisions with product needs and feedback from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
• Coordinate and drive execution; manage project schedules and work collaboratively across the development organization (design, engineering, QA) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality features
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have 4+ years experience managing a B2B & Enterprise-focused product
• Have the ability to read and interpret complex technical documents
• Have experience using or managing developer platforms including APIs or SDKs
• Thrive in an agile development cycle
• Are comfortable in a technical position and ideally have a product/technical background
• Have exceptional communication and organization skills
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to impact the future of healthcare while working for a high growth and recently funded tech start-up
• Employee stock option program
• Career growth opportunities and a team-oriented work culture
• Large dog-friendly office in Queen West (Toronto)
*Note: OnCall has adopted a work from home/remote work policy during COVID. We will consider transitioning back to our office once it is safe to do so
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OnCall Health at a glance
OnCall Health focuses on Healthcare, Digital Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, OnCall Health has raised $8.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.