On Demand Delivery of World Class IT Talent
.Net Software Engineer$120k – $130k • No equity
The Good Sam Club, www.goodsamclub.com, is the world’s largest RV owner’s organization with over one million member families. Founded in 1966, the club offers its members a wide variety of services, including the Good Sam Extended Service Plan, Emergency Road Service, RV and Vehicle Insurance, RV Financing, Good Sam Visa Card, Life & Health Insurance and member discounts at parks, campgrounds and RV events. Good Sam Club members also receive a subscription to Highways, the club’s popular RV travel magazine. Additionally, the club represents more than 1,500 local RV chapters designed to bring RVers together from similar geographic regions for group camping excursions. Extremely committed to its RV members as well as to the environment, the club is a founder of the annual National Cleanup Day program and an advocate of public land access, Adopt-A-Highway programs and Adopt-A-Park programs.
The Good Sam system this position would initially support is built in C#, ASP.NET 4.5.1, MVC 5, and RESTful services (Web API) on top of a SQL Server 2012 backend database. We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer help with bug fixes as well as build new functionality. The business systems involved include call center, order processing, payment processing, invoicing and financial applications. This system runs our insurance business and is mission critical with high visibility. Must have experience building web-based user interfaces. Previous experience in batch processing applications is a plus.
• Must have deep web application user interface design/development skills
• Extensive experience in C# and ASP.Net are required
• RESTful Web API web services background and experience is required
• T-SQL development experience is required
• MVC 4 or greater experience is required
• Entity Framework experience is required
• JQuery/AJAX experience is required
• Experience with .NET Core and Entity Framework Core is a plus
• Bootstrap/Responsive website experience is a plus
• AngularJS or Vue.js development experience is a plus
• Familiarity with Git version control is a plus
• Batch Processing experience is a plus
• Previous experience with dual entry accounting systems is a plus
• Background in the insurance industry a plus
• Self-motivated and energetic individual.
• Position will regularly interface with the business users and this person must enjoy working with end users
• Team-player that enjoys working with other self-motivated staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Services or equivalent
On-Demand Talent Delivery at a glance
On-Demand Talent Delivery focuses on Staffing Firms, IT Management, and Corporate IT. Their company has offices in Boulder and Phoenix. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.ondemandtm.com