Omnichannel E-Commerce Platform
Frontend Developer (React, React Native) (WFH)$28k – $38k • No equity
The development team will be largely work from home (WFH) and visits office once a week for upcoming schedules. To help newcomers onboard, new teammates will report to one of our existing teammates and keep close communications with them during their probation.
What You Do
Our platform is serving hundreds of commercial websites, doing business with customers around the world every minute. We are at the verge of hitting tens of thousands in our user base. We need you to help us in building a fully automated platform.
Your work will help companies around the world enhancing their business and creates a new buying experience.
- Developing layouts for our core platform and related products.
- Adapt your works with our GitLab CI pipelines.
- Investigate problems and determine how to solve them.
- Collaborate with the team.
What You Bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Multimedia major in IT or related disciplines.
- Solid experience in React Native development.
- Hands on knowledge on GraphQL.
- You understands the GitLab Flow and CI/CD.
- You have been working with JSON and RESTful API.
OmniWe at a glance
OmniWe focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and E-Commerce Platforms. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://omniwe.com