Uber for organ transplant
REACT Software Engineer$70k – $110k
The person in this position will be responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and support for front-end web/mobile systems.
· Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team in a fast-paced environment
· Design, develop and implement functionality per business requirements
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Profiling and optimizing system performance
· Development of front-end components
OmniLife (formerly HealthTech Solutions) at a glance
OmniLife (formerly HealthTech Solutions) focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, Mobile Health, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in Lexington. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, OmniLife (formerly HealthTech Solutions) has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017 at a valuation of $2M.