Institutional crypto-asset investment and trading platform - https://omniex.io
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced, high performing product management professional to drive Omniex’s highly acclaimed crypto trading platform into the next era of rapid growth. Product management plays an integral role at Omniex and as such, we are seeking an outstanding team player to fill this key role.
We are a front-to-back office investment and trading platform for institutional investors to access the crypto-asset markets.
Our platform is a high-performance hybrid cloud and on-premise architecture, providing global access with the speed required for low latency trading strategies. The platform consists of a suite of trading applications and APIs. It is backed by a high-performance execution management system which accesses liquidity from the top crypto-asset venues globally.
We are an experienced team of technologists, financial executives, and crypto pioneers. We opened our doors in late 2017 and closed our Series A funding at the start of this year. This round was led by the SIX Group which operates the financial infrastructure for Switzerland.
Our engineering team is centered in Santa Monica and our business teams are in San Francisco.
As a senior product manager, your primary role is to manage the entire life cycle of Omniex’s crypto trading platform and related service offerings.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, identifying customer needs, articulating benefits, designing product interfaces and playing an integral role in prioritization. Be the customer advocate.
- Identify market and product opportunities gathered from internal and external research, competitive analysis and client/prospect interaction.
- Author detailed functional specifications for product development and quality assurance consumption.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap, balancing short-term and long-term goals.
- Work closely with the engineering team to streamline the product development process.
- 5+ years SaaS product management experience
- Fintech experience, preferably in the institutional investment/trading space
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within a nascent, growing industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills, articulating key information to Management, Development, Sales/Marketing and Clients
- Intellectual curiosity, friendly demeanor and empathy for customers and colleagues
- San Francisco, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
Premium PPO Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage,