Discover places you love through video walkthroughs
Lead Developer | Co-Founder Opportunity$40k – $120k • 0.0% – 15.0%
Discover places you love through video walkthroughs.
Video walkthroughs let you visually explore restaurants, cafes and bars by ambiance & experience type to find the perfect spot. Ombi is like Pinterest for places, with video stories.
When it comes to a great space, you feel it the second you step inside.
Ombi is looking for a lead developer (Full stack / Swift) to join us in changing the way people experience cities. You’ll be responsible for leading development, testing and deployment across the stack for the core iOS app.
You’ll have a major impact on the direction and success of the company as a co-founder.
- Lead development across the stack
- Build & ship product features end-to-end, from UI to backend
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across the board
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Develop engineering standards, tooling, and processes to enable codebase efficiencies
- Build the engineering team
- Define company culture
Experience relevant to us:
- Examples of great iOS applications you've built in Swift or Objective-C (user-facing product, systems or developer tools)
- Fluency in variety of backend server languages
- Expertise with noSQL databases and schema design
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful Swift code
- Agile, creative, collaborative problem-solver.
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data
- Ideally have built products using Swift, node.js
- Ideally development experience with XR mediums (AR, VR, MR)
Meet your team
Ombi at a glance
Ombi focuses on Food and Beverages, Augmented Reality, Travel, Freelancers, and Guides. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://ombisf.com/