Omada® empowers people to achieve their health goals, one step at a time
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. To achieve this mission, we must intimately understand our buyers and convince them that our solution is the answer.
We are looking for a leader who, as an individual contributor, will be focused on understanding our buyer, buying process, and buying circle to craft the right messages, at the right times, to help us be successful and stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
Driven by our insights, credible value proposition, and differentiated messaging/positioning, the Product Marketing Manager will lead the creation of content, and support our marketing and sales channels to drive growth.
The Product Marketing Manager is a key partner to our Sales and Product teams, and serves as a translator of sales process insights and product updates into the execution of impactful marketing strategy and tactics.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the head of B2B marketing and Director of Demand Generation.
- Articulate the value proposition for Omada’s products and identify use cases that resonate with a variety of businesses to create compelling customer-facing messaging.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning across marketing channels, including landing pages, ad campaigns, physical collateral.
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types, including web landing pages, videos, presentations, ad copy, and in-person & virtual events, to drive business growth and marketing success.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including commercial, product, design, MOPS, insights, and creative, to drive customer targeting, product launches and tactic execution.
- Lead packaging and pricing for our products to ensure they are aligned with the market.
- In partnerships with insights team, orchestrate actionable, data-driven insights - from customer interviews to marketing analytics tools - to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Stay on top of technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs and share with product and sales team.
You will love this job if you have:
- 5+ years experience in related marketing discipline, with a focus on B2B technology and/or healthcare.
- Experience with content marketing, product launches, messaging/positioning, & buyer persona development.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Ability to effectively inspire, influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate features into benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Bringing a new child into your life, via birth or adoption, is wonderful—and hard. We support new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon their return (we reserve the right to fawn over any/all children who visit the office).
Our equity program makes it easier to reap the rewards of your work. Employees who have been with us for at least 3 years can exercise their options way past the 90 day norm.
We want you to take the time you need for yourself and to invest in your friends and family. Plus, of course, 11 paid holidays and a winter break.
Big salads & healthy snacks
For on-site employees, we provide delicious, healthy salads (with tons of fixings!), and fruit and nuts to keep you going (plus healthy dinners for those rare occasions you may need or choose to work a little later than we prefer).
We take breaks during the workday to run, bike, or even just plank in random places. No pressure, but everyone is welcome! And if you’re not in the SF office, join us anyway!
We invite inspiring speakers from inside and outside Omada to share their stories with us, or connect across the miles with virtual happy hours every week.
Employees from our SF headquarters go out into the community every couple weeks to support local schools, the environment, or mentor underserved youth. We also offer (and encourage!) virtual volunteering opportunities to those working remotely.
“no meeting” wednesdays
We encourage everyone to block off Wednesday for heads down, super focused work. That means we don’t schedule meetings (and hope you won’t either!). And when we do have meetings, we try to make them "block walks" wherever possible, so you can get some fresh air and move your legs (as you stretch your mind)!
Every quarter, you’re encouraged to give a "shout out" (and a gift, paid for by Omada) to a co-worker who’s doing an incredible job. That means you stand to get wonderful surprises yourself, every few months, from your appreciative colleagues.
Free access to our innovative behavior change program (for you and also for someone you love, if you’d like to offer it as a gift).
Omada Health at a glance
Omada Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Education, Therapeutics, and Personal Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Omada Health has raised $206.52M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.