The Future of Amazon Ad Services: Automation & Live Campaign Chat Support
Digital Operations Associate£20k – £30k • No equity
Title: Digital Operations Associate
Old Street Media is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Digital Strategy & Operations Manager who can collaborate with brands & sellers to expand their global Amazon businesses. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your business objectives. You will be encouraged to identify ways to automate and simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity. You will also ensure that your team identifies, engages, and integrates a portfolio of new brands to our agency business, as well as analysing complex data to identify growth opportunities to help our team succeed. If successful, you will engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of our global agency business.
• Act as the ‘business owner’ for his or her categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our clients' businesses
• Develop plans in conjunction with your clients to build sustainable long-term partnerships through adding products, experimenting with new growth tactics (eg. effective marketing & advertising), growing same-product sales (eg. product optimisation), or other 'think big' ideas
• Master Amazon’s tools and systems so that you can be self-sufficient and translate our clients' goals to actionable inputs
• Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership KPIs.
• Identify, prospect, and recruit potential clients to Old Street Media by calling, emailing or attending commercial events and trade fairs and explaining the benefits of a Partnership with Old Street Media
• Passionate about online business, e-commerce, and sales
• Proven experience whether it be in digital marketing agencies, management consulting, investment banking, partner success in a large business, or of a growing startup
• Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess client performance and financial viability
• Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise clients and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
• Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and clear way
• Experience using Excel to analyse data and to support decision-making
• Educated to at least degree level or compensating work experience
• Experience using Vendor Central, Seller Central, and other e-commerce platforms including eBay & Walmart
• Experience working with all levels of a Fortune 500 company from analysts to C-suite
• Working knowledge of another language including German, French, Italian, or Spanish
• Working knowledge of SQL
About Old Street Media
Old Street Media builds automation software and provides marketplace & advertising services for Fortune 500 brands, challenger brands, and media agencies. Come and experience a company that is growing quickly with a strong startup mentality.
Old Street Media at a glance
Old Street Media focuses on Advertising, Big Data, E-Commerce Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.oldstreetmedia.com