Secure identity management
Go-To-Market Compensation Manager (San Francisco, CA) (Remote Eligible)
Okta is looking for a dynamic Go-To-Market Compensation Manager to join our Total Rewards team. The GTM Compensation Manager will be responsible for managing Okta’s global GTM commission and management by objectives (MBO) compensation programs and driving innovative and strategic solutions as Okta continues to grow. This role will partner with the human resources, recruiting, sales operations, finance, and legal teams on design initiatives, compliance, and process improvement. This role will report to the Director of Compensation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales leadership, sales operations, finance, people, recruiting, and legal teams to align on and be responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of new and existing go-to-market variable plans
- Collaborate with senior leaders to provide strategic recommendations and solutions on compensation plan design and structure
- Ensure compensation plans are effectively supporting the various business goals and strategies
- Manage the quarterly Management by Objectives (MBO) payout process ensuring scores and calculations are captured and paid out in compliance with policy and plans
- Focus on improving standardization, automation, and scalability initiatives to generate a high-level of accuracy and efficiency in the go-to-market compensation programs
- Become the subject matter expert on all go-to-market plans, while also gaining a comprehensive understanding of the sales process and drivers for each business unit we support
- Develop Terms and Conditions for all existing and future go-to-market plans
- Support broad-based compensation initiatives as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience working with and supporting global go-to-market compensation design
- Experience working with Xactly and Workday preferred
- Experience at a public organization within the Saas, Computer Software or Technology industry preferred
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Frequent catered lunch in some offices
Okta at a glance
Okta focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Security, and CRM. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Chicago. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Okta has raised $229.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015 at a valuation of $1.175B.