B2B Connected Workforce Management Platform
Full stack software developer£35k – £50k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Okappy is an exciting new B2B collaboration and communications platform which re-thinks the way companies manage their day-to-day work. It applies social and market network technology to a real business need, the need to communicate and collaborate with lots of employees, multiple subcontractors, across different sites and with different clients.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer to join our growing development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a small passionate team based in the heart of Shoreditch, East London and have a big impact on how the company, platform and technology grows.
We offer a flexible, fun and exciting work environment with great opportunities. Your primary focus will be helping design and develop the Okappy platform by building new features, enhancing the existing code base, bug fixing and expanding automated testing.
- Excellent understanding of Java & MySQL
- Knowledge of systems architecture and web technologies
- Experience of building scalable, distributed and real-time platforms
- Experience deploying to AWS cloud infrastructure
- Ability to review proposals, designs and specifications to ensure they are implementable, proposing suitable alternatives if necessary
- Experience working within development pipelines and continuous integration/delivery
- Experience working with TDD/BDD using Cucumber
- Good knowledge of Git
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Wordpress and Joomla
- Experience with Google Maps, Datatables and Fullcalendar
- Experience with Node JS, PHP 7, React and React Native
- Always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
- You play well with others and see the benefit of good communicate
- You love working in a small team and wearing multiple hats
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
- Understand that sometimes you need to work late and under pressure
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no recruiters please.
Meet your team
Okappy at a glance
Okappy focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Marketplaces, and Mobile Enterprise. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Okappy has raised $361K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018 at a valuation of $2.5M.