Think Outside the Bot
Jobs at OhmniLabs
Founded in 2015 and based in Silicon Valley, CA, OhmniLabs is re-imagining personal robotics. We are experts from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford who believe that personal consumer robots can make a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. The company exemplifies innovation in consumer robotics manufacturing and development. We designed robots with modular components, and utilize lean, toolless manufacture. Reusability and integration are the cornerstones of our fabrication process, allowing for orders of magnitude, less capital spent and a fraction of the development time. We also disrupt the common manufacturing process which relies on injection molding and outsourcing to giant factories in Asia or South America. We aim to bring jobs back to America, pushing for local and lean manufacturing process utilizing additive manufacturing technology. And we are growing! Take a look to see our open positions!
Showing 3 of 3 jobs
Sales Development Representative
Posted 3 months ago
- Build an audience for OhmniLabs products and service offerings
- Research and self-source new business prospects
Full-Stack Electrical Engineer
- Lead the charge for all the new hardware we want to develop and all the existing systems we want to evolve to peak performance.
- Build and improve on everything from high performance, high precision motor controllers to balancing 48V LiFePO4 chargers, beamforming audio hardware, state of the art MIPI vision systems, LCD displays and touchscreens, LIDAR ToF sensor boards, etc.
Manufacturing Production Manager
Posted 2 months ago
- Take ownership and lead the manufacturing production process, creating and maintaining the process flowchart.
- Responsible for staff management and development including; assigning and directing work, performance management, hiring, training, integrating and retention.