Think Outside the Bot
Sales Development Representative$50k – $65k • No equity
OhmniLabs, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based robotics company focused on providing demand-driven robotics solutions for businesses. OhmniLabs was founded in 2015 by robotics experts Jared Go, Tingxi Tan, and serial entrepreneur, Thuc Vu, graduates of Carnegie Mellon University and Stanford University.
With more than 2000 robots deployed in over 30 countries across multiple use cases in business, healthcare, and education, OhmniLabs’ mission is to accelerate robotics development and adoption through our proprietary end-to-end engineering - prototyping - additive manufacturing process.
If you're a go-getter who enjoys autonomy in the workplace and wants to be part of a team where your ideas are sought after and your hard-work can help shape the course of service robotics, then OhmniLabs may be the place for you!
What you'll do at OhmniLabs
- Build an audience for OhmniLabs products and service offerings
- Research and self-source new business prospects
- Make 100+ phone calls a week to education and business verticals
- Set up 10 appointments each week
- Leverage email and social media to network with potential customers and inbound leads
- Hit Sales metrics on a monthly basis
Who you are
- Resourceful - You’re able to research, find new business and build relationships
- A positive attitude - you celebrate successes, and stay resilient
- Outgoing - you can pick up the phone and makes calls to new business prospects
- Team Player - you share your tools and strategies for success
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply feedback
- Willingness to learn and to be coached
- Sales and prospecting experience
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
What You've Accomplished
- 2+ years in a sales development role
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
OhmniLabs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.