Think Outside the Bot
Technical Account Manager$60k – $80k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Founded in 2015 and based in Silicon Valley, CA, OhmniLabs is re-imagining personal robotics. We are experts from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford who believe that personal consumer robots can make a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. The company exemplifies innovation in consumer robotics manufacturing and development. We designed robots with modular components, and utilize lean, toolless manufacture. Reusability and integration are the cornerstones of our fabrication process, allowing for orders of magnitude, less capital spent and a fraction of the development time. We also disrupt the common manufacturing process which relies on injection molding and outsourcing to giant factories in Asia or South America. We aim to bring jobs back to America, pushing for a local and lean manufacturing process utilizing additive manufacturing technology. And we are growing!
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Be the expert for all OhmniLabs products. Understand in-depth technical product specifications and requirements to successfully help customers deploy and use.
- Manage customer relationships and make them champions of our products.
- Design methodologies to measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Generate, analyze and present reports on customer usage & trends.
- Work with customer side IT to help troubleshoot and resolve simple network, hardware & software issues.
- Be the liaison between the internal engineering team and customer for complex deployment and highly technical issues.
- Manage and create internal and external facing documentation that streamline customer support and user onboarding.
- Take part in roadmap discussions and new feature implementation.
- Provide technical support and writings to sales and biz dev teams to win new business.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent IT-related fields.
- Experienced with customer support, sales or account management.
- IT-related technical knowledge in networking, web & desktop applications, mobile devices and mobile applications.
- Good to have technical knowledge in network routers and authentication methods, enterprise solutions and user management systems.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good to have experience with organizing and conducting live streams and AMA sessions.