Think Outside the Bot
Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer$75k – $90k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Founded in 2015 and based in Silicon Valley, CA, OhmniLabs is re-imagining personal robotics. We are experts from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford who believe that personal consumer robots can make a positive impact on people’s everyday lives.
The company exemplifies innovation in consumer robotics manufacturing and development. We designed robots with modular components, and utilize lean, toolless manufacture. Reusability and integration are the cornerstones of our fabrication process, allowing for orders of magnitude, less capital spent and a fraction of the development time. We aim to bring jobs back to America, pushing for local and lean manufacturing process utilizing additive manufacturing technology. And we are growing!
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team and help expand our growing engineering and manufacturing capabilities. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead the process of creating and maintaining the process flowchart
- Work with engineering teams to design appropriate QC throughout the line
- Become an expert on how the product comes together.
- Proactively own the process of sourcing and risk mitigation. Alert the rest of the team when decisions need to be made. Ensure all parts are ready on schedule for build, keep an eye on threats or failures of the storage system or other risks
- Design training process for assembly team, coordinate the training schedule, and get training done and people certified.
- Assemble, test, and verify manufactured products
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or Production/Manufacturing
- Proficiency in CAD skills (Fusion 360 and/or Solidworks)
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing
- Real-world product development experience with multiple manufacturing methods
- Hyper detail oriented
- Strong communication skills for cross-team coordination and collaboration
- Desire to work really hard, learn every day, and build incredible things