Ogury has created the first advertising engine driven by user choice
Confirmed Data Analyst
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury systematically offers users clear choices about their data and digital advertising experience. It respects the choices they make throughout their mobile journey to deliver a more meaningful, relevant experience. Over the last 5 years, we have grown to over 400 employees across 10 countries. Last year we were listed in the Deloitte's #UKFast50 fastest-growing Tech companies of 2019 and secured $50m of investment to drive our international expansion and product development. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
About the role: You love data viz! As a member of the Data & Analytics department, you will be the data viz and Tableau reference at Ogury and will play a huge role impacting two of the most important projects at the company.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to create and maintain internal dashboards to track Ogury’s main KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Data Analyst & Design teams to create some data viz for our new client insight products, for both brands and publishers.
- Be the data viz ressource and standard maker
- Train novices on Tableau (Product Managers, or Junior Analysts...)
- Make data viz studies for marketing teams
- You have great knowledge and comfort working with data
- You have 4 years experience minimum
- You master Tableau and you are comfortable with SQL
- Ideally, you also know Python language and Tableau server
- And if you have some experience with Big Data and/or statistics, it is a huge advantage
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Slick office space in central Paris with fruits and snacks
- 35 days of vacation
- Remote working policy
Ogury at a glance
Ogury focuses on Mobile, Advertising, Big Data, and Data Mining. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, Paris, and Milan. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Ogury has raised $92M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.
You can view their website at https://www.ogury.com