The Startup Rating System
Senior Marketing Manager (with PR experience)$50k – $70k
At Oddup, we are looking for a strong marketing professional who can hold ultimate responsibility for the marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of fully integrated marketing for our business.
You'll work closely with the digital and content teams and be responsible for leading overall marketing initiatives with a focus on new customer acquisition and retention. You will lead action plans, track metrics and closely follow performance.
As we expand and roll out to markets globally, you will develop and operationalize go-to-market campaigns and initiatives from concept to execution.
In this integral role, you will:
• Be responsible for all aspects of daily management for the marketing
• Develop multi-channel marketing initiatives. Key channels include: PR & event marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, and direct client marketing
• Improve awareness to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the sales funnel
• Lead the execution of campaigns to targeted customers from the bottom up
• Work closely with management and sales to develop and implement strategy the go-to-market vision
• Establish, evolve, and develop the marketing planning, analytics, operations, and overall go-to-market disciplines;
• Develop, test, and report on relevant KPIs for all marketing activities
• Work with our growth team to integrate the overall marketing growth strategy.
• 4+ years of Marketing experience required, with at least 2 in a marketing leadership and expansion role
• Experience in the launch of ICO, Cryptocurrency products, categories and marketing activations.
• Track record of success in senior marketing roles and still have the ability to get down into the trenches, implement solutions in both digital and traditional marketing channels
• Results focused with strength in using data and analytics to support marketing programs
Ideally, you will:
• Be a self-starter and highly motivated to achieve
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Be able to deal with ambiguity and make things happen
• Have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
• Have strong leadership qualities, with experience in a cross-functional, team environment
Our primary requisite is that you are self-motivated, eager to innovate and share ideas, and a stickler for high quality. If this sounds like you, send over your CV now!
Oddup at a glance
Oddup focuses on Financial Services, Analytics, Big Data, and Startups. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Oddup has raised $7.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.