Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Director of Growth Marketing
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking a driven Marketing Leader to join as our first Director of Growth Marketing at Observe.AI. You will be a key decision maker, leading the growth strategy through a combined lens of industry knowledge and customer perspective. You will have a proven track record of developing engaging programs that target mid-market and enterprise segments to drive net new marketing-qualified opportunities. You are an innovative thinker who is comfortable operating in a start-up environment with experience developing programs to drive awareness with key decision-makers, while also nurturing the existing pipeline to deliver outstanding revenue results. If you know what it takes operationally day in and day out to bring the strategy to life, this is the role for you.
- Lead Observe.AI’s Growth Marketing organization globally, including digital marketing, content marketing, and field marketing
- Develop and execute Observe.AI’s global Growth Marketing strategy to drive the company's key performance metrics, including pipeline, revenue, net retention, upsell and growth targets
- Mentor a brilliant team with a high sense of ownership, while fostering a collaborative culture
- Refine existing capabilities and build new ones that further our competitive advantage by enabling the team with the right processes and systems to scale
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders on the brand, creative, product and other teams to drive forward our growth strategy
- Align with Observe.AI’s Leadership Team on strategy, annual budgets and plans, and tightly align Marketing's plan and impact
- 10+ years of B2B Marketing and management experience leading high-functioning teams; startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of the demand waterfall, B2B lead management and marketing strategies across segments with a passion for AI, automation, and customer service
- Expert in ABM tactics as well as email, direct mail, search, display and social marketing techniques
- Experience in deploying ROI-positive demand generation programs at scale
- Resourceful and creative, with a passion for doing things differently/building new campaigns and programs
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills, with ability to share strategy/vision and build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $87.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.