Turn every agent into your best brand representative with Observe AI
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
We are seeking our first Senior Recruiter to join our U.S. team at Observe.AI. You will spearhead the full cycle recruiting process across the entire organization, from developing future roles to sourcing candidates, as well as creating best practices and cultivating candidate experiences. If you consider yourself a “Jill or Jack of all trades”, and love to pull up your boot straps to get in the weeds of Recruiting, you will thrive in this role.
- Find the best in class talent in the world and convince them to join Observe.AI
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop opportunities for talent acquisition
- Establish and cultivate a full-cycle recruiting process using various tools
- Collaborate with our Recruiting team in India to ensure both regions are aligned on hiring best practices
- Curate a stellar candidate experience keeping it inline with company culture and employee experience
- Manage candidate profiles based on open requisitions
- Setup a strong recruitment process using ATS and other tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition roles at Bay Area Tech Startups
- Experience with hiring for GTM, G&A, and Leadership roles
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to assess candidate's technical abilities, behavioral traits, and experience to the role
- Strong relationship skills to build long term relationships with potential candidates and nurture them over time.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous vacation and parental leave policies
- 401K plan to save for your future
- WFH and lunch stipend to set you up for success during COVID-19
- Fun events to build culture across the organization (virtual during COVID-19)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
With the spread of COVID-10 globally, Observe.AI’s offices will remain closed until further notice. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. All Observe.AI employees are currently working from home through the end of 2020.
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $87.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.