Lead Machine Learning Scientist₹40L – ₹55L
Voice AI Platform for Contact Centers
Observe.AI is on a mission to transform contact centers by turning every agent into your best brand representative.
With its Voice AI Platform, which leverages the latest Speech and Natural Language Processing technologies, the world's top brands quality-check 100% of calls, ensure compliance, and turn agents into top performers through targeted coaching.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 100 customers and partners, including, Tripadvisor, Microsoft, ERCBPO, Talkdesk, and more. Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures, Observe.AI’s headquarters is located in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore. For more information, visit observe.ai.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join a high-impact team at the core of Observe.AI's mission. This is a
highly challenging role that will engage your understanding of Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms; to build a never-
before-seen machine intelligence product. The role will involve designing components & building ML pipelines from scratch,
architecting low latency systems at scale.
If you are excited about; owning & building a next generation Conversational AI platform and working on core algorithms, right
from training to production, you’ll love the job!
What you will do:
● Architect and build Observe.AI Voice and NLP platform
● Work with large data-sets and train ML or Deep learning models
● Prototype and experiment with various ML and Deep learning techniques for performance and scalability
● Up-to-date with Deep learning literature and research publications in order to evaluate and implement latest techniques
into Observe.AI Voice & NLP platform
● Propose new ML or Deep learning methods for some of the NLP/speech problems and submit research publications to
the leading conferences
What we are looking for:
● Strong fundamentals in Mathematics (esp. Linear algebra), Statistics, Machine learning, Natural language processing,
● Alumnus with advanced degrees (Masters or Ph.D ) in the above mentioned fields from IITs or other leading Foreign
universities are preferable
● Proficient in Deep learning theories such as CNNs, RNNs (LSTM), Attention models, Transformers
● 8+ years of research experience s in Natural language processing or Natura language understanding (e.g. Text
classification, Sentiment analysis, Entity recognizer, Dialog systems) or Speech processing (e.g. Speech recognition,
Speaker diarization & verification, Text-to-speech)
● 3+ years of experience in applying Deep Learning algorithms in solving AI
● Research publications in NLP or Speech technology conferences (ICASSP, InterSpeech,
● Hands on experience with natural language and speech processing tools such as: NLTK, CoreNLP, ESPNet, and Kaldi
● Experience with ML and deep learning libraries such as: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch
● Demonstrable proficiency in Python, Shell scripting and C/Java
Observe.AI at a glance
Observe.AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Observe.AI has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.